If you’re looking to get in touch or find me in other places online you’re in the right spot! You can get in contact with and check out where I review books through the following links.
Publishers & Authors
Thanks for your interest! I’d love the opportunity to read your book and share it with others who will enjoy it as well.
If you’re promoting a book that you want me to read and review, please email me the basics about the title along with whether you’d prefer to send the book digitally or have a physical galley and need a mailing address.
With a mile-long TBR I want to prioritize reading books I’m confident I will love, so I tend to shortlist the titles that really excite me. I am good about fitting my ARCs into my list and getting a review ready to coincide with the publication date, and also like to feature titles I get in other posts on Instagram and my blog.
If I decline an offer it is likely because I don’t feel like I’m the right person to enjoy and review the book.
My reviews are always honest, and I genuinely enjoy writing positive ones to help your book succeed. Opting not to accept a book I can’t see myself giving four or five-stars to will help the right readers better find and enjoy your work.
For more information on my rating system, read my article detailing how I assign starred ratings.
Where I Review:
- Instagram active & engaged following of over 3,500 (over 50,000 accounts see my posts monthly!
- Amazon over 50,000 views on my reviews, top 100,000 reviewer
- NetGalley top reviewer for multiple books, 250+ reviews, 85% feedback rating
- Goodreads over 500 friends, 300 ratings, and 200 reviews
- Audible reviews of content and narration
- Local Library System reviews are shared to the local community
- Barnes & Noble crossposted reviews to booksellers
Top Genres I Read & Review:
- Psychological Thrillers
- Women’s Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Hustorical Fiction
- General Fiction (Adult)
- Young Adult Fiction & Romance
- Health, Mind & Body
- Religion & Spirituality (Eastern emphasis)
- True Crime
- Vegetarian Cookbooks
- Personal Development